How do I apply for admission?
Please read carefully.
- Completely fill out both sides of the application. Extra copies are available by contacting the Admissions office at email@example.com or by visiting the College’s website at BristolCC.edu or by calling 508.678.2811, ext. 2179.
- Mail the completed application form to the Admissions office, Bristol Community College, 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720. Include a check or money order payable to Bristol Community College for the appropriate application fee. $10 for Massachusetts residents and qualified New England Regional Student Program applicants or $35 for all others. This fee may be waived if it causes unusual financial hardship.
- Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.678.2811, ext. 2179 for details. You may apply to up to three Massachusetts community colleges with one application fee. Send your check to Bristol Community College and ask us to notify the others of your payment.
a. Have all official transcripts listed on application form sent to the Admissions office at BCC.
b. Current high school students should ask their high school guidance counselor to send Bristol Community College their official transcript as soon as first-term senior grades are recorded.
c. Other applicants should request that their high school and every college or post-secondary school attended forward official transcripts to Bristol Community College’s Admissions office.
Clinical Laboratory Science, Complementary Healthcare, Dental Hygiene, Healthcare Information, Medical Assisting, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Therapeutic Massage applicants can only begin these programs in the fall semester.
Students may enroll in courses as a nondegree student before applying for a degree program or before receiving official notification of admission status.
- Application deadlines: Clinical Laboratory Science, Complementary Healthcare, Culinary Arts, Dental Hygiene, Healthcare Information, Histology, Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, Pre-Radiology Technology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Therapeutic Massage Applications and all official transcripts should be received by the Admissions office no later than February 1. Applications received after that date will be considered only on a space-available basis. Other programs - Applications are accepted throughout the year, but early completed application assures better course and schedule choices.
- Financial aid is available to all matriculating students admitted to financial aid-eligible programs. Please visit BCC’s website at Bristolcc.edu/financial_aid/ for more details. Those applying for financial assistance must complete the free Federal Application for Student Aid. All forms required may be obtained at BCC’s Financial Aid office.
- Immunization, Insurance & Consent: all full-time students and part-time Health Sciences and Early Childhood Education students must provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, and hepatitis B. There are other requirements for the health sciences program.
All students taking nine or more credits and all Health Science students must have health insurance. You will be enrolled and charged for the college insurance plan unless proof of coverage by another insurer is furnished to Student Accounts, located in the Enrollment Center or by accessing the Web site: www.universityhealthplans.com.You may qualify for one of the new Mass. Health plans: call 877.623.6765. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian sign a “Consent for Treatment Form” to be treated for anything other than for emergencies. Contact Health Services, G208, ext. 2232.